Thank you Shaun Gibson, creator of this award, for nominating me for the I Am Part of the WordPress Family Award.
Shaun started this award because of how the WordPress family has taken him in, cared and showed him love.
He has a Scottish flare of covering a wide range of topics from politics, love of family, chronic pain to poetry or music.
There’s something for everyone. Please check out his site at “Praying for One Day”.
For the award, Shaun has given below a few quick and easy rules to follow. I hope you enjoy this post and have as much fun reading and checking what other WordPress family members are doing, as I’ve had being a part of it.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That’s it – just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
Here are 10 WordPress family bloggers that I nominate for this award:
1. “Creativity Untamed” by J. M. Tompkins – an author and poet, she provides a fresh variety of many topics to read. I love the photo challenges she creates of her puppy dogs.
3. “SMART Living 365” by Kathy Gottberg – an author who writes thoughtful and interesting stories to include posts with fabulous photos by her husband, Thom.
4. “Deliberate Receiving Blog” by Melody Fletcher – a law of attraction and energy coach, successful author and blogger. Her posts are straight-to-the-point, no messing around information about life issues and spirituality. She’s intelligent, generous and caring and I have learned a lot from her.
5. “A Selection of Recollections” by Diana Jackson – an author and blogger who shares stories of the present and past. She especially captured my attention with her stories of 103-year old Norman Campbell learning new skills on the internet and Skype.
6. “Anyway I Digress” by Emma Capell – a site full of reflection and intellect with many points of view calling us to stop and take stock of our lives.
8. “Akanksha’s Blog” by Akanksha – a spiritual writer sharing her faith and truths about God. She asks some tough questions that are hard to answer no matter where you live or what religion you follow.
9. “Hope of Light ǀ A New Beginning” by Supriya – sweet reading with refreshing stories of reflection and poetry.
10. “Gina Quarles GinaQuarles.com” – by Gina, a writer and poet who journals reflections of everyday life and where it’s taken her after a near fatal auto accident in Jan 2012. To her, writing has been a creative outlet and a healthy escape where she can express herself and spread encouragement and goodwill.
Thank you fellow bloggers for the warm, inspirational and informative posts you’ve written. I value your friendship, support and exchange of commentary in the reading of my articles.
If you’re able to take part, please link back to the one who nominated you; likewise, please link to those you are nominating to let them know. If you have time, it might be fun to check out some of the other nominees’ sites on this list.
If life is busy at this time and you’re unable to take part, please pay it forward to one of your favorite WordPress family bloggers with the rules and information to link back to the one initiating the nomination.
Thank you again Shaun for nominating me – I loved doing it. Congratulations to all the nominees and all the best to you!
Pat from the ol’ kitchen table