Thank you, thank you, thank you ― I’m truly grateful. I can’t believe this! What an honor and privilege to be nominated for the 7-In-One Award by my friend and fellow blogger, Sherri Matthews at “A View From My Summerhouse”.
Sherri and I have gotten to know one another over the months through our sites blogging about our families, home, life’s blessings and challenges. She not only tells her stories through writing but walks you through her wonderful world in England with a glimpse here and there in her photos. It’s her view of the world from her summerhouse.
This award is new to me and is composed of 7 awards in one, all colorful and given with purpose and meaning. Wow! I’m humbled and deeply thankful to Sherri, from the bottom of my heart.
Like many of my fellow bloggers, I write with the hope of making you laugh or touch your heart by inviting you into my world to connect through a familiar tale or two. I only see the happy faces of those that stop by to read and leave their thoughts. So, to them and everyone who comes by, I thank you. This award truly serves as inspiration to know you’re out there.
Here are the rules for the Seven Awards:
1. Display the logo on your sidebar
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 (or so) bloggers for this award
5. Notify the nominees of their nominations
7 Things About Me
I’ll try to name some things I haven’t listed before.
- I live at an elevation of 8,500’ above sea level in the Rocky Mountains.
- I had a pet rooster, Goldie, as a kid. Got him as a chick one Easter.
- I was born in the US ― grew up in the North (Philly area) and loved being with my grandparents in the South (Virginia) ― now, I’m in the West (Colorado).
- I don’t like bugs and have to get hubby to get rid of them and put them outside.
- I never traveled abroad or been on a cruise ship.
- My grandmother had an uncle with a peg leg and a monkey.
- No formal training in writing or the internet ― just jump in and learn as I go.
Now, it’s onto the fun paying it forward and sharing my fellow-blogger nominees, some I’ve only known for a short time. They inspire me, I learn new things and go on their journeys each time I open one of their posts. I hope you will check them out and enjoy them as much as I do:
- The Day After ― Dawn ― Musings of a wannabe photographer but that’s not all — much more.
- Welcome to Ghost Talk Blog ― Beverley Young ― A forum for spiritual topics and all things paranormal.
- The One Thing I Know For Sure ― Diane Reed gives you a soft place to fall with some poetry and stories.
- The Writers Desk ― Patricia Salamone ― The Italian Thing Blog and so much more.
- Skipping Puddles – Wendy McCance ― She helps us get through the messy moments of life.
- Simple Thoughts From A Complicated Mind, Sort Of . . . ― Joseph Lewis ― Gives his thoughts on everyday life inspiring others to contribute to life in a positive way.
- Where I Stand – Erin Casey ― Prevention and intervention of mental illness through awareness, education and research.
- Harvesting Hecate ― Andrea Stephenson ― Thoughts on life, writing, creativity and magic.
- Italy: From St. Peter to Caravaggio – Susan Nelson – Travels, Tales & Explorations of a Timeless Theme
- Finding Our Way Now – Susan Cooper ― It’s All About Life – Stories, Food & Drink
- JohnCoyote ― John Castellenas ― Poetry, Story and Real Life
- Jade’s Jungle – Jade Reyner ― Jade’s Self-Publishing Safari
- A Selection of Recollections ― Diana Jackson ― Shares real stories about real people
- Joanne’s Ramblings ― Joanne ― Helps us to remember life’s too short to be miserable
- Reno Gal Says ― April Kempler ― A Blog About Reno, NV, Writing and Other Great Stuff
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU!
Thank you, everyone, for your friendship, knowledge, comments and taking the time to come to my site and sit at my kitchen table. I love that you stop by to connect sharing your stories with me and your warm energy.
Pat from the ol’ kitchen table